Monday 3 March 2014

On 05:42 by Unknown in , , , , ,    No comments
Hello, there again some poetry. This time i wrote this for someone who is close to my heart. Not close indeed very much close to me. I'm really happy to have her at my side. We both match up really well, in thinking and in many things. I feel like i know her from childhood but she just meet me few months before. but we live far away from each other. here it is, hope you would enjoy it. 


 

Well, well, Hurry up task it was. Lot of hard-work and show time..  . i don't think my world are enough to define you, to tell you, to praise you Dear. Still i did as much as i can. What you mean to me, Is more than I can express.


I wish I could assemble the right words
To tell you the feelings I have for you.  

She always keeps her head up high.
Her eyes sparkle like a bright star in the sky.
She has the stamina, beauty, and courage that one would admire.
Even the love and happiness one inspires.

To me you are an angel in disguise.
Full of intuition, intelligent, and wise.
Always giving and helping through
goody and bad. (good or bad days)

She is very special for me
For all the things She want to do
She always try to make me smile
That changes bad things for a while

She often listen and give me advice
That is always right and wise
She always say the word of cheer
That shows how much she really care

She try to do good things for me
That is always nice and new
For me my that person is you
I want to thank for things you do. 

Though I've put our relationship through some cloudy days,
She've been my sunshine in so many ways.
Through trials and tests, right by me She stood,
And gave me Her hand whenever She could.
Thank you so much for being my #chaddii friend
My gratitude for you has no end.

Chaddi friend mean a friend who knows you from childhood or is with you from childhood.


                            

0 comments:

Post a Comment