Saturday 1 March 2014

On 01:07 by Unknown in , , ,    No comments


Little Bit of poetry along with networking, haha nice combination isn't. I do write lot of poems, whenever i get free time form busy schedule. So here is a new one, I didn't wrote it by myself i took some line from a book and i molded it into a new thing. Though words are completely mine. :-p 



This poem reflects exactly what I feel, but will never tell my family or friends. It shows how I hide behind my mask, which is slowly coming apart. It says how I don't tell them because I can deal with it in my own way, and they don't need to worry.

This poem described what I am feeling these days so much, I am struggling everyday just to see if tomorrow would be a better day for me, I am tired of standing alone everyday. because I am super shy around strange people, the first thing they say of our first meeting '' why is she so shy?'' But when they get to know me they start to like me and use me to their own advantage way because they discovered that I am too kind. They make fun behind my back thinking that I don't know and I want to scream at them but I can't turn around to face them, this is the worst feelings I have ever occurred in my life. But i still never mind all these thing, why i really don't have answer to this question. That's me. 


I'm Faking Deep Inside 

© Satnam Singh
                                                                            



No one Can see this smile I'm faking,
See how, from inside, I'm constantly shaking?
These Guys all claim they know me very well,
Yet no one can see through my crumbling shell?

I whisper "I am fine", my gloominess unknown,
They leave me to deal with this anguish alone.
I've hidden behind this wall most of my life,
I've managed so far, I've dealt with my strife.

Watching as, slowly, my blood leaks away,
It helps to keep life's true horrors at bay.
I pull down my sleeve to cover my hurt,
For approaching footsteps, I'm on the alert.

I guess my pretense is just all too real,
No one has to know of the pain that I feel.
The real me inside, where no one can see,
I can fool everyone else, why can't I fool me?


                                                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment